I posted last year about my love/hate relationship with January, here. This was mostly to do with being able to start over, and following this mindset this year high on my goals list is to save, save, save. Last year was a very expensive year, so it’s time to get some money back behind us.
But, before I really jump into it I decided that January was a bit of a treat me month. I’m in desperate need of some new makeup, skincare and clothes. And what better than hitting the January sales to get some good bargains. I live a short half an hour train journey away from The Bullring in Birmingham, which I always visit for a proper girls shopping trip. Y’know the ones where you’re all completely ON IT, loaded with bags that are literally cutting into your hands because you’ve bought so much, your credit card crying in your purse – to be thought about another day? Yep, that’s what I’m talking about.
To make sure we all have the chance of having a good shopping trip and help with those January Blues, I’ve teamed up with CLC World who are offering vouchers to spend at The Bullring. That way we can still feel like we’re indulging a little, but our bank account isn’t crying as we splash the cash.
CLC World Free Competition – Win £25 Worth of Vouchers to Spend at the Bullring in Birmingham
The compulsory entries are:
All other entries optional for extra chances to win, with all entries to be made into the Rafflecopter below to be counted.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of CLC World, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The competition opens on 9th January, 2017 and ends on 1st February, 2017 at 12:00am. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, duplicated or which contain profanity will not be valid and deemed void.
- To enter, applicants must state which CLC World resort they would most like to visit, either by commenting on the competition post which is listed on the blog, Here You Me, as well as following @clcworld and @sarieah on Twitter.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, due to computer error in transit.
- The prize is as stated and comprises of one £25 gift card for the Birmingham Bullring to be awarded to one winner. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- Prizes will be posted to the winner within 7 days of them providing their postage details.
- The winner will be announced by social media (@sarieah’s Twitter) on the 1st February, 2017.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Here You Me and/or CLC World, relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material on the 1st February, 2017.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be reached within 7 days of being notified of their win, or they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing/via online correspondence to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.